Feeding you child homemade baby food has so many benefits and it’s one of the best ways to encourage healthy eating habits from the start, particularly in light of a new study that found picky eating starts early.
This book helps you plan ahead, showing you how quick and easy it can be to cook yummy, wholesome baby food safely and conveniently at home.
Thí Make-Ahead Baby food Cookbook is your go-to guide for introducing solid foods to your baby. In the book, you will discover:
– How to make your own baby food (and why you would want to!)
– When to begin giving your baby solid food
– What nutrients you should think about when starting to make your baby’s food
– Feeding tips to help your baby enjoy solid foods and become an adventurous eater
– Signs of food allergies and how to introduce common food allergens
– How to make your own baby food, ahead of time, saving you time in the kitchen and making it easy to prepare a large amount of baby food in a small amount of time
– Tools and equipment you need to make food ahead of time and store it on your freezer safely, so it comes out just as delicious as it was going in
This recipes share for each stage of baby foods, including:
Stage 1 – Around 6 to 8 months old – Puréed Foods
Stage 2 – Around 8 to 10 months old – Chunky Foods
Stage 3 – Around 9 to 12 months old – Finger Foods
Each stage of baby food features 20 delicious and healthy recipes, a 4-week meal plan giving you a complete outline of what you can feed your baby during this month, and a shopping list so you can pick up everything you need!